EDI TECHS also acts as an Electronic Data Interchange service bureau. Since the late 1980's, we have supplied hundreds of small to medium sized businesses, with the ability to perform EDI transactions with their trading partners. For many years, businesses have sought our services realizing the advantage that EDI can bring to their company. Here are just some examples of EDI's benefits...
• Improved accuracy of information - EDI eliminates data entry for documents that are received therefore decreasing the potential for error.
• Faster processing cycles - EDI expedites the delivery of documents, but also speeds the processing of documents because they arrive in machine-processable format.
• Reduced costs - Documents are only keyed at the source location; therefore, manual entry costs, paper, and mailing costs will be reduced. Additionally, delivery and handling costs will be reduced.
• Reduced inventory levels - Faster document turnaround allows shorter lead times and smaller inventory levels to be maintained resulting in a better positive cash flow.
• Competitive Edge - Industry leaders have achieved positions in their industries due in part to the implementation of EDI. Even by accessing this website you are aware of the importance EDI will play in your organization's success.
EDI TECHS can be your one stop source for all your EDI needs, including consulting, outsourcing, remote support, EDI mapping, and data integration projects.